Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Books Again I know

I happend to be searching for my University text books online to try to get some type of special when I happend to find an article in The New York Times. It basically states how the major publishers sell the same books that we buy here in North America at a fraction of the cost just for adding Interational Eddition to the front of the book. It is definitly kindof fustrating, but with the internet and some work one may be able to get a good deal on a new book.


Still on the book issue I feel us students should lobby the goverment that our text books should be included as another cost of being a student and tax deductable. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Glad to see you have a blog. I look forward to some stories or incidents. Possibly a few experiences while globetrotting?

A tax deduction sounds good to me. I'm wondering if we will soon be seeing a student union initiated book trading online software program? It seems that I've heard whisperings of that.
Joshua