Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sunshine

I skied Sunshine today. It was a beautiful day. Warm, sunny and good snow conditions. The hill could definitly use a lot more snow on some of the more challenging runs, but all the nice crusers are in great shape. I was planning on skiing Lake Louise on Saturday but hear that it has a lot of ice on it right now and needs some snow. So I deceided to spend another day in Calgary since I still have a lot of days left that I can ski it over the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonny B...its shirls. so ya went skiing at sunshine did ya? that must have been cool. im glad to be home...and im looking forward to Christmas....and Andrew is comin home so thats cool too!Anyways hope ur havin fun...take care and ill prolly see ya at the men's coference...if ya come (which ya better!)

later days
Shirls

Jon Barrett said...

Have a Great Christmas Shirls.
Jon