Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Flying

I would have to say I really don't understand people who love to fly.
For myself If I could bus someplace the same speed as I could fly I
would bus every time. I do admit the first few times flying can be
fun, but for me it gets old quick. Maybe just because I have been
spoiled with being able to fly in helicoptors and stuff for the summer
which is murch more fun than comercial airlines. The main reason I am
going on about flying is that on Saturday with my 3 flights that I was
hopeing would go so smoothly were major hastles. First of all my
connecting flight in Toronto had mechanical problems so we left two
hours late then my connnection in Vancouver to Victoria was way missed
so the next connection available was another 3 hours of waiting in an
airport. fun stuff. It was worth it though had a good day with my
Friend Ryan on Sunday going to his church and playing some tennis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do admit I like the trains also, even more than the bus.