Friday, October 28, 2005

HOME


Right now I live with my brother and sister-in-law in Halifax, Jamin and Sarah. Sarah is in the process of starting her own blog so I showed her my blog and while checking it out she noticed that I didn't have her or Jamin's name anyplace in the blog. Well Sarah here it is, you can no longer say I have not mentioned you or your hubby in my blogging . I dedicate this whole posting to your new blog. If anyone is interested in cheching it out click on SARAH. Here is a pict of Sarah and Jamin in Austraila a couple weeks back.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

Jonny...what a great blog. Thanks for mentioning us (finally). We're enjoying having you stay @ our place...especially when you bring home groceries and mow the lawn :)

Anonymous said...

While I stay at your place just call me servant boy.