Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm Hosted Now

I have finally taken the plunge and purchased myself some web space.  More like 5GB of web space.  Have been playing around with it a bit but have to wait for the domain to get registered and linked properly.  Hopefully I will be able to do a lot of cool things with this web space. I have simply become tired of free hosting sites with their annoying adds or minimal services.  I have a number of ideas of what I would like to see with this web space, but only time will tell if it will all come together.   www.magoh.org

2 comments:

Jon Barrett said...

If you are trying the www.magoh.org link it currently does not work, but hopefully withing the next couple days.

Anonymous said...

It seems to be up and running now. Don't have much working yet. Still trying to figure stuff out. Magoh.org

Jon