Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sailing

I have to admit every time I feel like I have to settle down in one place for a prolonged period of time It makes me even that much more eager to be able to get away to some place new.  Now that I feel I will be in Halifax for some time I am in that place again were I am looking at where and when I will be able to get away again.  I have recently been on a sailing kick.  Thinking of how sweet it would be to pickup a 30' sailboat and sail around the Caribbean for the winter one of these years.  I don't even really know how to sail, but it sounds like an adventure that I would be up for and hopefully would be able to coax some friends to come along.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great idea ah..... we could go to different islands and host a gospel tent and spend time with the belivers on each island..... hey i am writting this from my palm
ps i still have your palm nice and safe for ya

Anonymous said...

All we have to do now is get the boat.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cool idea of sailing around the area. It'd be fun for sure.

Jon Barrett said...

I can smell the sweet breaze of the caribbean already.