Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Boxing Day Specials

Yikes!!  Me along with every other Islander seemed to be sniffing out the specials today at all of the stores boxing day specials.  I maxed out two credit cards in an hour and a half (I will let you guess my limits).  I currently have 3 laptops purchased one my MasterCard.  On the Visa there are number of gadgets along with a digital camera and a camcorder.  I would have to say I am embarrassed.  However, in my own defence, I will be taking back a number of items so my overburdened credit cards won't feel as heavy in my pockets. 

7 comments:

The Barretts said...

I'm enjoying your new purchases, Jonny. I hope that you pay us back for putting that third computer on OUR credit card. Don't flee the country just yet...:)

nathan said...

Ha ha... good to here Jon...good to hear.. Celeste and I just got home after spending 9 hours at the malls today.... yes 9 hours.. there really is no justifying it.... at least we were not alone in it today... hope you have a show and tell when we get back!!!!

The Book Worm said...

So any chances of giving one of your laptops to moi?

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Till then noel

Thanks for doing the bargain hunting for me :)

Bev said...

I need a laptop too!!! Trade you a laptop for a souvenir from Rome! Am I allowed to bring back a rock from the Collusium?!?! Would that sufice?!

Jon Barrett said...

Sorry, no more laptops on the market, if only I would have read these comments earlier. I finally decided on what one to keep and am using it now. Also Happy new year to one and all

Bev said...

So post something already!!! Have you been in a cave or what!?!