Thursday, December 01, 2005

Chapters

I, along with most other people, really enjoy going to Chapters and skimming over a few titles.  Especially while enjoying a wonderful hot liquid from Starbucks.  A couple days ago while I was randomly walking around the store looking at some architectural books I suddenly noticed something for the first time this year.  Christmas Music!  My first reaction was that it was not December 1st yet (my unofficial start of the Christmas Season).  However as I gave it a couple minutes (didn't really have a choice, since I was enjoying the book I was looking at), it finally hit me that, yes, the Christmas season has started.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

Hey bro: Yes, it's the Christmas season now! I'm so pumped! We must get our tree this weekend :) We'll even let you help water it if you're good!

Hey, nice new pic by the way...;)

Anonymous said...

I have been singing Christmas music year around it's great suff :) till then