Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Logistics

Logistics, this is one word that I am currently not enjoying.  The paperwork to meet entry and exit requirements to a number of countries has been giving me a few troubles.  Most countries policies are no hassle for the ordinary vacationer who simply plan on flying in, staying for a week then flying home.  The method of travel that I am using (via buses and a few flights) has been difficult in providing proof of onward travel arrangements since at least for the buses I would rather not buy the ticket until shortly before I leave for my next destination.  It should be interesting how it will work out over time.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

You may actually have to do some planning, huh?! :) I'm sure it'll all work out...

See you tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

Good website to checkout for Belize. I find this one most informative. Go to www.ambergriscaye.com
Its got pics, places to go, things to do etc. and a link to other Belize websites. Another is www.belizeweb.com. I will give you a call tonight if you have all your logistics worked out, then I can give my folks a rough date as to when you will be arriving.