Friday, January 27, 2006

Los Angeles

I officially feel like I am on the road.  I feel like a vagabond alas' once again.  After arriving to a beautiful, warm day in LA yesterday I was able to make my way to Ventura to visit Shauna.  Shauna, FYI it takes about 5 hours to go from LAX to Ventura if you use public transit.  If you know the system I am sure it could be done much faster, but I'm a tourist I took my time and got on and off a number of times.  Shauna was able to tour me around Ventura and it is a really beautiful city at day and at night.  It is nestled between the ocean with a lovely broad beach and these jagged mountain like hills.  Tonight I'm in Hollywood checking the place out.  I am taking requests if you want a picture of your favorite star's names on the Hollywood walk of fame.  I'm off to Universal City.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara wants Julie Garland and shirley temple

Bev wants well she is going to think about it:)


Hey Jonathan.. how are you doing? I hope your having way to much missing ya all ready praying for you safety... say Hi to Shauna for me... every one is at my house.. right now we are watching some crazy comedy show... Work was long this well but then it is usually meant to be long ;) Have a great time say safe may you keep growing close to the Lord as you travel till then your brother Noel

Jon Barrett said...

Will see what i can Do.

Anonymous said...

i would like jimmy fallons
or will ferrels.
love erin bredin