Thursday, April 20, 2006

Homeward Bound

It is unfortunate I know, but my journey is drawing to a close.  That means this will be my last post from Latin America.  I am sure in the upcoming days as I arrive home I will submit a few more photos and add a few more stories that I thought would be best left omitted while I was still on the road.  I do hope you have enjoyed a few of the pictures and stories that I have been able to regale from this part of the world.  In closing I would like to thank every one of you for your prayers as I have been away exploring God's marvelous creation.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jonny, hope that you have safe travels home and I can't wait to see you and hear some more of your stories when you arrive home.
Safe travels and I'm praying for you!!

The Book Worm said...

Loved the pictures and the stories. Pray that you get home safely rowing my boat. ;)

shauna marie said...

I'm sad I won't see you 'til your next world travels! haha. or whenever I can finally visit the island, and you haven't moved away to some foreign land for engineering and missions... or something silly like that. haha. It's a privilege to pray for you! Glad you had an amazing time, and that you didn't turn around in LA and go back home. haha. bye! :P

barry-eh said...

Jonny, someday I would like to sit down with you and talk about your trip. You've inspired me to consider something like this in the future. :)

nathan said...

ahh... the untold stories....the ones that would probably have put your Mom in a coma right????? these are the ones I want to hear about... Safe travels home!!!. look forward to seeing you when you get here

The Barretts said...

Although I know you're sad to go, we're happy we get to see you tomorrow!!

Noel said...

Home home home home!!!!! Till Then