Monday, April 24, 2006

There and Back Again by Jon Barrett


A mere three months ago I was hopping on a flight to LA to start my journey not knowing what was going to happen along the way. Now as my journey is over I am again sitting here in my basement typing at my computer just as I had before and my travels almost feels like a surreal dream. Thankfully as I review my pictures all the fond memories from those special places flood back to me. Such as the sounds and smells of the jungles as they come alive in the evenings or the warm Caribbean breeze in the morning as you are enjoying the sunrise. The past couple days have been a definite change to my routine in comparison to the past three months, but it is obviously nice to be home once again.

1 comment:

shauna marie said...

so you skimmed that post of mine, didn't you? haha, no way you sat there and read that. but thanks. and hey, so that red sand looks awfully familiar.... if you ever want to hitchike across the states and to Ventura, I got the hook up.