Sunday, October 01, 2006

Maui

Maui has really been a fun spot to tour around for the past couple days.  The Coastal roads are stunning with all the pristine beaches and jagged volcanic cliffs.  Maui really does not have much for public transportation so I had to rent a car to get around which made it that much more fun.  Everyone who has driven around Maui knows how much fun it can be driving around along the coast with all the one way roads that host two way traffic.  Once I have the capability to upload pictures I will show a few spot I really enjoyed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back on the road again. I look forward to reading your updates. Have a blast dude!

The Book Worm said...

So do the beaches look any different from the beaches at home. . .or in south america. . .

I can't wait to see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

It never ends Ey. Maui. Surf's up dude! Look out for sharks and Jagged coral!

Cheers,

Malcolm

shauna marie said...

YAY for Maui. I've heard FABULOUS things about it. can't BELIEVE that you spent money!!;)

Anonymous said...

PURIUJon, Look forward to watching your adventures unfold as you view GODS creation. Travel safe we will keep in touch!

Jon Barrett said...

Pepp, will do. Sarah, I will post picts some time to let you judge for yourself, but the water is much warmer hear. Malcolm, the coral chewed my up pretty good today when i was trying to bodysurf in huge waves. Maui, keep spreading those fabulous rummers about the place, Shauna. DOC, me travel safe..... Always