Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Saigon

I finally had enough of the problems that my old camera were giving me so I spent an afternoon in Saigon camera hunting. In the end I did not upgrade as much as I may have hoped, but the price I got for the new camera was unbeatable so I had to go for it. In Malaysia I may look for a bit better of a camera even though I have been very happy with this new one. Canon IXUS 50 = European version of the powershot SD400. (The good 'ol days with my Canon Powershot A520)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jon, I'll be the first to add to your comments as you journey around. Glad to hear you are enjoying seeing another part of the world. I know I sure enjoy the pictures! Yes, it is exciting about the new nephew! Can't wait to see some pictures of him! God's speed and safety. Aunt Ethel

Noel said...

I am glade to hear you got a new camera you can't come home and not show me any new photo's