Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tea and Chess

I would like to say that due to the business of university I have not been blogging. However since I have not blogged last since exams I suppose that excuse is out the window being that I didn't blog once over the holidays. If anyone is still reading this blog and would like to know more about what's happening in my life feel free to email me (or facebook). Even better for those of you that live close by/passing through Fredericton I know some wonderful little spots to grab a cup of tea and play some chess all while catching up.

4 comments:

The Barretts said...

Just wanted to let you know I still check in on your blog! You are, after all, the one who helped get me onto blogging!

barry-eh said...

I still check in on your blog. Just waiting for something about traveling. :)

Jon Barrett said...

Me too Barry!

Noel said...

Tea and Chess sounds like a great Idea of an evening