Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spain


It´s not hot.... For some reason I always thought Spain was a fairly warm spot. During the flight I dreamed that it was going to be -1C in Madrid... Which it was! I guess I must of heard the captain and somehow incorporated that fact into my dream. Madrid is a beautiful city that took us both by surprise. Clean streets, historic architecture and spacious parks. Overall a very enjoyable however tiring day of exploring. Holly and I are moving on to Gibraltar tonight then hopefully on to Morocco (Africa) tomorrow sometime.
Jon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!!! Oh, I am just so excited for you guys and your adventures!!! how awesome!! you'll have fun travelling together, I'm sure!! Can't wait to see all the pics and read about it!! Have sooo much fun!

Unknown said...

Hey Jon & Holly, I thought it would be Hot there to. Spain just seems to be a Hot place to me. But it looks like you are having fun even with the cold. Good luck with your travels.
Bobby

barry-eh said...

Gibraltar! I always remember seeing the Gibraltar space on the Axis and Allies game and thought that I wanted to go there someday!