Monday, November 02, 2009

Week 3

Construction on the "lot" is coming along.
My time estimates may have been a bit optimistic. I may not have accounted for having a full time job at this time as well, which severely limits my available time to work on the place. There is only a bit of shingling left before we can start working on the foundation and siding.
(Photos: Views from the roof of the building, a shot from my car as I was heading home one evening, Shingling... a lot of angles...)

















1 comment:

Cindy and Bob Taylor said...

Sounds like you are really coming in on your job. I wish I was closer to lend a hand. It is a great way to learn by doing and I am sure you are learning volumes now. It is a beautiful view John. I think it is a place just made for you and Holly. Looking forward to seeing you both in late November. PS watch your thumb!!