Thursday, December 15, 2005

Recent Comments Again

I have been playing around with Recent Comments again.  This time I have found a better (at least different) way to display them using Blogger.  It's still not perfect but as good as I can do for now.  For instance to view the comment click on the Time.  Also they are not displayed in order of the most recent.  Finally I can't control how many to display.  If anyone finds a good way to manipulate Blogger's template in this manner let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trial
Jon

shauna marie said...

So, sadly enough, but I miss how mezmorized I used to be by your brain, jonathan. you never cease to amaze me. But I'm still mad at you because you would never play Candyland with me...just 'cause the only game I was ever smart enough to play you in was checkers, and you whooped my bum that game:)