Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Caye Caulker

Stage three of my trip has officially commenced.  (Stage one was the US, Stage two was Mexico, Stage three is the rest of Central America).  I got into Belize without any difficulties and made my way to Caye Caulker (a well know backpacker Island).  It's a fun place, very laid back with lots of long term travelers.  The streets are sand and everyone has a place on the beach.  I plan on doing a snorkel trip in the morning then back to Belize city area.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

So you finally made it! Hope you have a great time. I used to go out to Caye caulker quite often.

Bev said...

Happy snorkling! Get some great pics of nurse sharks and pet a sting ray for me!! Just don't hurt yourself!

Noel said...

hey I like to have a place on a beach I should make a sign and put it on some spot of sand... Noel's beach :)

The Book Worm said...

How many stages does your trip have?

Keep the pictures coming. There my favorite part of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Jon looks great. Take care Praying 4 U! DOC