Friday, March 24, 2006

Inca Trail

I'm off for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu early tomorrow morning for 4 days.  I had a great day of rest today in Cuzco and am back to a normal state of health, which I am extremely thankful for.  Have been trying to plan my next couple weeks worth of traveling. (So I can make it to Rio de Janerio for a flight I have down south on the 9th along with visiting a few familiar faces along the way - relatives in Buenos Aries, Argentina and the Sawatskys in Sao Paulo, Brazil). 

5 comments:

Bev said...

Have fun!
Sarah and Jamin are here this weekend so we're having a baby shower for them this afternoon (Sat), should be fun... although maybe not as exciting as Machu Picchu!

The Book Worm said...

Glad your feeling better. Have fun with your relatives and the Sawatskys.

The Barretts said...

Hey bro-in-law! Glad you're feeling better. We were in PEI for a couple days introducing Naomi around...we missed having you there!

Keep enjoying your travels! :)

Anonymous said...

I am a student of Mrs. Thompsons. It sounds like a lot of fun traveling around the world, and getting to see a lot of cool thing.

Anonymous said...

I am a student of Mrs. Thompsons. It sounds like a lot of fun traveling around the world, and getting to see a lot of cool thing.
I hope you keep traveling and showing these pictures.