Monday, June 12, 2006

Angel Falls


One of the major highlights of my Latin American travels was my trip to Angel Falls. As most of you know I dropped my camera in the river about 2 hours before arriving at the falls so I was unable to get any of my own pictures unfortunately. However, one of the other guys that I was there with took a number of pictures before his batteries ran out and has recently emailed me a few of the photos from the falls including this one. I still vividly remember climbing up close to the base of the falls and going for a swim with the cool mist from the falls cascading down. What an incredible spot!

4 comments:

The Book Worm said...

Looks like a beautiful spot.

You've been posting a lot more then I expected. . .are you getting any work done?

Jon Barrett said...

Have been working from town for about a week then had a couple days off. Heading back to work in the morning then off to the bush the day after for the summer.

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing picture Jon. It must have been a great place to see

shauna marie said...

Ya' know Jon, I'm thinking your an amazing enough worker, that your boss wouldn't mind you stealin' the truck and travelin' a 1000 or so miles.... I'm sure you do the work of like 10 ave. workers!! :)