Saturday, August 12, 2006

Finally...well not yet

Another season at LSFS (Little Smokey Forestry Services) is over.... but my season is not quite over yet. I was able to get onto another contract till close to the end of the month with NGR. I have to say I am happy to get more work, but I doubt I would have been disappointed if I had not. A few pictures from earlier on in the season that I was recently given. Darren, Me, Mark and Tyson in the back posing for a picture on an unknown disposable camera we found in a truck (Darren and Mark are the supervisors). Me taking a plunge off the bridge onto my air mattress (I have to say my air mattress was never the same).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's a funny picture. What are your plans for the fall?

Anonymous said...

jonny,
my goodness, you have holes in your pants. i bought you a bunch of clothes and left them with mom and dad when i was home- i hope you like them. so i am no longer a kentuckian. i am a tennesseean... is that how you spell it? yeah, i know i haven't talked to you in a while... i love you so much and i miss you!
shira
p.s. bobby just said i sound like mom- sorry about that. you know i love you tons little bro.

shauna marie said...

oh my word! that's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

OH my dear.....doesn't look like the water was very deep that you were jumping into???!!! I'm sure your mother was glad to hear of your 'antics' after the fact!! You sure are having a long summer of work! Will you be ready to get back to civilization again? Take care. Love, Aunt Ethel

Anonymous said...

jonny, i am moving to northern alberta next saturady. la crete to be exact. are you still going to be up there?

Anonymous said...

that last post was from me..whoops

Jon Barrett said...

Hopefully I will be in Asia this Fall, Josh. You should come along. Yeah the water wasn't too deep, but that is what the airmattress was for. La Crete, Kristin, why would you go there. I actually know a number of people who come from that menonite community (good luck).