Friday, August 04, 2006

Final countdown

Another season is already melting away into distant memories here at Little Smokey. It looks like we will finish off all the remaining trees in the next few days, spend a day at the lake on the motor boat then all head our separate ways for the winter (actually for the rest of the summer, fall and winter). Not sure what my plans are yet for the next few weeks. I may try to pickup another contract or perhaps just decide I did well enough so I could be done work for the year.... Pictures of our crew. Trying not to get lost after the heli dropped us off in the vast woods.

5 comments:

The Book Worm said...

"Done of work for the year. . ." wish I could say that.

Anonymous said...

You'd better be spending some time here in Calgary. We need to do some hiking, camping and see if there's any decent rafting around.

The Barretts said...

You guys are so rugged.

shauna marie said...

where the stink am I when you blog? Does it like, show up on my computer like days later? Golly. j/k, anyways. i'd say SoCal sounds like a cool place to be. Perfect weather right now;)... but that's just me, lol. Going back to Halifax?

Anonymous said...

Jonathan....haven't had the chance to check out your blog for a while and it was nice to see that you are winding down and have had a safe summer. I'm sure your Mom will be glad to have you home again for a while.... My summer has been busy and we had a wonderful time with Mom and Dad and your Mom and Cindy for about a week - never a dull moment, for sure! Take care....stay safe. Love, Aunt Ethel