Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Vietnam

Am in a bit of a Rush, but have been in Vietnam for the past few days.  It has been an incredibly beautiful spot.  There has been a threat of a typhoon hit, but the latest news is that it may head North for China which would be good for me since it was suppose to hit central Vietnam.  This would have cut me off from the South for a few days very possibly.  Just got back from a 3 day tour of Ha long Bay and Cat Ba Island, which was very interesting.  We toured around on a junk and even slept on it the first night.  Starting to head south so I'm out of hear. (will load pictures when possible).

4 comments:

Noel said...

Hey Jonny I am out side of boston right now on a road side hotel today in the evening I will be in Ontario starting at everday publications till then Noel

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your life is such an adventure!!!

Anonymous said...

Jonnie hanging tough eh! awesome pictures you must be having a blast. Take care praying 4 u

Jon Barrett said...

Noel, why in the world are you in Boston at a roadside hotel? Julie, I'm just out here doing something that I enjoy. DOC, I am having a great time and plan on getting a new camera tomorrow to help my pictures since my current camera is not currently liking me. Gallito, I don't know who you are, but I have already done the Halong Bay tour for less than 1/10th of the price you mentioned for the 3 day/ 2 night. (plus I deleted it since it was such a long comment).