Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fuel Prices

I suppose it is one of those little quirks of mine, but before I go on most road trips I typically check out the fuel prices online to find the cheapest spot to fill up my car. I do realize it's not a lot of money in most cases (a few cents per litre), but for some reason it's almost a game for me to find the cheapest spot to refuel. I can't explain exactly why that is, but I do know I will be as happy as a button when I have a full tank of fuel heading into NS tomorrow since gasoline is over 10 cents more per litre there than here in Fredericton.

5 comments:

The Barretts said...

Ick....I hate paying for gas! I don't like my province being the red one in the pic!

barry-eh said...

I'm a gas junky too. Thanks for the tip on the webpage. I buy 35 dollars worth of food at Safeway and then recieve a 7 cent discount at their gasbar. That's the cheapest I've found so far.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jon. Gas is .925 here in Calgary! Jeff went snowboarding at Lake Louise today! This was his first time this year, as hockey has kept him to busy! He had a great day. To bad you weren't here! Hope you can stop in this summer! Jim & Lilly

Cary Sawatsky said...

gasbuddy.com has been added to my favorites list. Thanks.

Jon Barrett said...

The prices jumped the night I put this post up so I actually paid more in NB for gas than I would have paid in NS. So much for being as happy as a button.