Monday, February 26, 2007

Treeplanting

As the buzz of a new planting season begins yet again it is always easy to imagine, but hard to know what the season will amount to. Especially this year as Ryan McLeod (my crewboss and planter extraordinaire) the man who taught me everything I know about the business and made me the planter that I am has finally thrown in the towel. This season to date sounds like it will be a bit shorter than the past couple years at Little Smokey Forestry Services, however if wanted there are always a few other good companies looking for experienced workers to fill in a few extra weeks of work. It's still the offseason so enough work talk for now.

2 comments:

The Barretts said...

I like that first pic

Jon Barrett said...

I'm a fan of the heli pict. (Mainly since I have only a few of me slinging- hard to sling and take a good pict at the same time)