Wednesday, March 21, 2007

iPod (i for imitation)

Initially when I bought my mp3/mp4 player (1GB ipod nano knock off) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia I thought I got such a great deal.  Unfortunately I was not looking at the long run cost analysis.  I quickly learnt that the battery typically last for only 4-5 hours of music or  1.5-2 hours in video, photo or game mode (which meant while traveling I had to be really selective of the times I wanted to use it as to not drain the built in battery).  Recently I have ran (literally) into another unfortunate flaw.  When I go running with it the shock of running cause it to randomly turn off.  In all reality I should realize when I purchase inferior goods they will rarely compare to the original, hence they are a faction of the cost.  I think I did realize this but the price was just too enticing.

No comments: