Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ontario

This past week I was able to spend some time up in Ontario visiting friends. I got to see Noel in action working with Everyday Publications. We also did the tourist thing and visited Niagara then spent some time up in Toronto. In Toronto we also had a fun visit with the Nathan, Celeste
and their crazy cat Betsey. On Sunday I made my way up to Ottawa to visit with Jess and see the sights of Ottawa. When I was actually looking for Jess' place I met up with another friend (Derick) who was walking on the other side of the road to the University. For those going to Port Colburn to visit Noel don't forget to go view the prize attraction of the town, the shrinking mill. Thanks to everyone who let me couch hop.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are nice to visit all your friends!! you can't get enough of traveling can you??
ERIN Bredin

The Barretts said...

Looks like good times had by all...nice to see Noel...I like that guy :)

shauna marie said...

DUDE! THAT PLANE PICTURE IS STINKIN' AMAZING! it's SO staying as my background for a very long time... lol. glad to see you got good visitin' in...

Jon Barrett said...

I do enjoy moving about, Erin. Next time I'm back on PEI we will have to hang. I was fun visiting, but is taking a couple days to get back into school work again.