Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nature vs. Cell Phones

I was reading an article talking about the adverse reaction of cell phone radiation on bee colonies. It sounds like a bee will not return to its colony for some time if it senses cell phone radiation. This in turn can destroy the colony if enough workers don't return within a day. If this initial research is correct, we should develop a small device that produces cell phone radiation to destroy unwanted bee nests around the yard. Someone try it out by using your cell phone (I would but don't have one). Let me know if it works. (To read the bee declining population due to cell phone radiation article click)

4 comments:

barry-eh said...

I heard somewhere in Europe bees were disappearing and they weren't sure why...maybe this is why. Interesting!

shauna marie said...

.... that made me laugh out loud.

Greg, Alisha & family said...

yeah that's kinda funny but intersting too bad you didn't know for sure than you could get rid of those pesky bugs around the house!

Jon Barrett said...

I belive they are trying to make that same connection with this new research, Barry. It is quite intersting.