Friday, April 13, 2007

Exams

Today was the last day of classes for the term here at UNB. It feels good to get another term behind me after having a couple semesters off traveling. Quickly thinking back to traveling one year ago today I was hiking around Torres Del Paine, Chile. I would love to be back there right now vs the hours of studying I have been doing and still need to do over the next number of days. I have to say sitting here in a little cubicle in the library for countless hours on end can get monotonous at the best of times. There is a quote I like to remember at times like this "Sometimes I do what I want, other times I do what I have to" (from Gladiator). (Photo of me at the almost mystical Towers of Paine one year ago)

3 comments:

shauna marie said...

oh yeah... i remember watching Gladiator w/ you... you fast forwarded thru most of it,... and what you didn't ffwd... you talked thru...

gosh... men.

;)

Greg, Alisha & family said...

Yeah I would be enjoying a nice trip around the world right now but I also have to study oh yeah I also have a family i guess I can only do that in my dreams right now. HAHAHA Soon enough you will be out traveling again!

Jon Barrett said...

I wouldn't even think of doing such a thing, Shauna. I guess after seeing a movie several times I like to get to the action and leave out the storyline parts. Hopefully I'll be back traveling again soon. After the last number days being stuck inside constantly I feel like a bit of an excursion.