Saturday, December 04, 2004

When are we really not busy

I always like it when people say things like "I can't wait till winter when things are not as busy as they are now". In all reality if you keep yourself that busy now, when it comes to winter you will most likely be just as busy. It is just that you cannot think that far ahead to see all that is going to be going on. I know for me the winter looks extremely busy. As busy as I am right now? I would say no, mainly because I am in Exam period at University so I am totally consumed with that for the next week. If we are people that are always busy we are always going to be busy no matter what time of year it is.
Jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True enough for the most part. I think being busy is a good thing for the most part. Especially if you enjoy what you are doing. Joshua

Jon Barrett said...

I agree that it is a good thing to be busy. At least when you enjoy doing that which is keeping you busy. It is important to have what I call "mental health days". This is simply time to relax and do something that you enjoy (such as a hobbie). This was very true during the treeplanting season for me. I saw some people snap and did not want to be one of those people.
Jon