Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Twelve dollars

Should I feel like I am getting soft as I am getting farther into my travels? Instead of an 18 hour bus/boat ride I took a one hour flight today from Ushuaia to Rio Gallios. I did actually intend on land traveling it, but the bus was thankfully full so I was looking for other options so I would not lose a valuable day. The agent I was booking with said for another 30 pesos ($12 CDN) I could fly. So this actually worked very well with my schedule and puts me a day ahead of my plans, which I am very happy about. (but I am going to lose that day due to my poor connection to my next city in two days time). I'm excited to be able to get out hiking in Torres del Paine national park in the morning for two days. If the weather holds it should be a magnificent trek.

No comments: