Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Season

The Season continues to roll along for me here in Northern Alberta.  I just came off of a few great shifts.  I was able to smash my old personal best tree record for a day (which I thought would never happen).  The weather has been wonderful (a bit warm today - record high of 33 in Grande Prairie).  The sunsets from our mountain top campsite have been phenomenal as of late (despite the brisk mornings).  Overall things are going great.  It currently looks like mid August will be my finish date, but who honestly ever knows.  I hope everybody's summers are going great.

5 comments:

The Barretts said...

I'm first...yay! I was surprised to see an update!

I heard about your crazy day of planting.....you're nuts!

We miss you and hope to see you soon! Happy planting!

The Book Worm said...

Congrats on beating your own record.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

C you soon

Cheers,

Malcolm

Greg, Alisha & family said...

Good job on the record how many is that in a day I'd like to know! It will be nice to see you again but I'm sure not for long!
Glad to hear you are doing well!

shauna marie said...

hey you! man, i swear I check your blog every day...

haha,

whoops, must've missed a few!

k,

bye now!