Monday, December 18, 2006

Moscow

Wow, Moscow is a really amazing city.  I only wish I had more time to explore it.  Walking through the arches into the Red Square.  Looking at Lenin's mausoleum then the Kremlin just behind.  Walking by the ever colourful St. Basil's Cathedral.  To cap it all off the architecture all over the city is wonderful.  I do have to say the Metro was incredibly confusing at first since it is all in Russian, but I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I am off since I want to make the most of my time while I have it here in Moscow.  (The train ride went great- but stories of that will wait for another day)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are there safely!

Anonymous said...

are you home yet?


gooooooooooooooooosh.;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,

You're really moving man. Now on the other side of the world. Playing Ping ping? I guess in no time you will be back home. Time is flying!Would love to hear some of your stories when you return. God Bless.

Cheers,

Malcolm