Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Maps

Google Maps has recently added another great new feature called "My Maps". This setup allows user to enter information onto Google maps such as trip routes, photos or movies of particular places and so on. I quickly plotted the rout I roughly (very roughly) followed while traveling Asia. Also I quickly made one for my route while traveling Latin America. I made these in a couple minutes so don't zoom in and expect the lines to converge on actual places. When I get some time I may put markers on actual spots with attached photos. Until that time try out "My Maps" from Google maps for yourself.

1 comment:

Jon Barrett said...

The Asia map is not working great. I'm guessing due to crossing to the next map when I made the line. The Latin American one works fine though.